• Operationally supports and executes the imaging plans outlined in Oncology study protocols including supply of standard language, management of imaging CROs
• Preparation of scope of work, imaging charters, and support imaging data transfer and reconciliation.
• Familiarity with a broad range of imaging techniques.
• Preferred experience in CRO management or CRO environment, and an understanding of Imaging CRO capabilities.
• Basic knowledge of clinical ...
The Clinical Scientist is responsible for the scientific strategy of assigned clinical trials for protocol development, ensuring the review/reporting of quality trial data, and study reporting/publishing in compliance with client’s processes, GCP/ICH and regulatory requirements. Supports program level activities as assigned.
Program/project level responsibilities:
• Support the development of operational plans for clinical deliverables, effectively applying principles of design ...
Shall design and develop formulations of new transdermal products.
*** Transdermal patch physical property testing and rheology testing
*** Transdermal characterization: x-ray powder diffractometry (XRPD), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), and isothermal microcalorimetry (ITMC)
*** Knowledgeable of scale-up, tech transfer, and process optimization.
*** Familiar with transdermal manufacturing unit operations and equipment such as ...
Job Ref: #1817
Location: Lawrenceville NJ
Salary: Great Salary
Summary: Consulting and remediation firm, is seeking motivated environmental professionals. The ideal candidate is responsible, bright, and energetic; has outstanding communication skills, works independently, is eager to learn new skills, and take on new challenges. Candidates should possess a BS degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or a related discipline, have completed OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER ...
Salary Range Dependent on candidate,
n. We've had it before but they have a new need. They are looking for a 2 -3 year Environmental Scientist or Engineer with NJ experience in groundwater and soil sampling as well as drilling.
Search For: NJ, Groundwater, Soil Sampling, Drilling, Environmental Consulting, Phase I Assessment.
Position Title Environmental Scientist or Engineer - NJ #1817
Location Lawrenceville NJ
Contact Jeff for more information at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science, Chemical Engineering
- 1-3 years of food product development experience
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and equipment
- Technical competence
- Time management skills
- Basic understanding of the sciences and food recipes
- Computer skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of plant processes and facilities
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Execute tests using ...
Sr. Environmental Scientist / Engineer
About the Job
Immediate need for an experienced Environmental Engineer / Scientist to join the dynamic team in our Central New Jersey headquarters. This is a tremendous opportunity for continued growth in a successful engineering firm. Salary commensurate with experience.
* Bachelors degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, civil engineering, geology, or biology.
* 8 - 10 years of environmental investigation and ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221
- BS/MS Food Science
- 6+ years of successful product & process development experience in snack foods
- Strong technical foundation with ingredient functionality from cereal, grains, cakes, etc.
- Experience leading programs through the development cycle
- Project management skills
- Ability to interface with marketing, operations, procurement and regulatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop new products and processes from bench top ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221
- BS / MS Food Science, Food Engineering
- 3+ years in food product development, R&D and Manufacturing
- Project management, process development and commercialization experience
- Knowledge of snack products and processes is a plus
- Proven cross-functional team experience
- Strong budget and finance skills
- Willing to travel 25%
Responsible for development and implementation of productivity opportunities
Contact Sonja at 815-756-1221 for more details
The Sr. Scientist will be responsible for the commercialization of new products and providing technical leadership and project management to deliver business objectives.
- BS/MS Food Science
- 8-10 years of food product development in a large CPG company
- Experience developing pet food products a plus but not required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Able to deliver project objectives ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
• Frozen food development experience.
• Experience with grains, seafood, and protein
• Develop/formulate and implement products and processes.
• Determine anticipated product shelf life and maintain product quality.
• Handle multiple projects
• Identify and implement new technologies.
• Ensure awareness of technical trends and their potential application to company product lines.
• Minimum 4 years food product development experience from bench top ...
Seeking several years experience developing immunoassays from concept into commercial in vitro diagnostics for pharmaceutical research clients using Luminex or similar assay development platform.
Shall develop in vitro diagnostics from concept, through design, development, verification and validation, production scale-up and technical transfer.
Join a company focused on the future. We offer extremely generous employment packages including significant upside stock participation, company match 401 ...
It is the formulator scientist responsibility to develop the batches as per current guidelines and to take trials for Development Batches, Scale up Batches and for Validation batches. Formulation Scientist is responsible for Bio- Batches and also to provide documentation for Regulatory purpose. It is responsibility of Formulation Scientist to ensure that the equipment’s used for e.g. Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging are clean and set up properly and the equipment’s are in ...
It is the Formulation Scientist responsibility to develop the batches as per current guidelines and to take trials for Development Batches, Scale up Batches and for Validation batches. Formulation Scientist is responsible for Bio- Batches and also to provide documentation for Regulatory purpose. It is responsibility of Formulation Scientist to ensure that the equipment’s used for e.g. Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging are clean and set up properly and the equipment’s are in ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Newark easier than ever before.