Financial Firm located in NY needs:
Sr. Market Data Services Financial Analyst
Minimum of 5 years combined experience as a Derivatives Middle office, Derivative Operations Specialist and Derivatives Operations Back Office
Market Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing the market data for accuracy and integrity for Market Data Service. The role will involve data quality management, which requires attention to detail and understanding of financial markets. The analyst will cover all asset classes, ...
Position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Business Support and does not supervise
The Senior Financial Analyst supports several of the Corporate departments by performing monthly and quarterly variance analysis, forecasting support, and ad hoc financial analysis. Special Projects will also be part of the job responsibilities, focused around Corporate financial support.
• Assist with the forecasting, strategic planning, and budget processes ...
Global Medical Company
Passaic County, NJ
Full benefits package including 3 weeks vacation!
Unlimited Growth Potential!
-Create & maintain database to manage field alignment and sales plan data
Ensure territory alignments/ changes are properly reflected in all sales reporting tools
Continually audit all systems to ensure consistency in data
Facilitate territory realignments and provide analyses, recommendations and integration of all databases/programs (Access, SAP, COGNOS, etc)
Global Manufacturing Company
Competitive Salary/Benefits Package
•Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
•Prepare and review budget and forecast for the Supply Chain locations and provide support to the standard costing update
•Perform analysis regarding Material, Labor and Overhead costs
•Preparation of monthly reports used to reconcile COGS, gross margin, inventory balances, manufacturing variances and intercompany transaction
•Preparation of weekly, monthly, ...
Publicly traded company
Reporting into the Finance Director, position will support company users with financial accounting and reporting systems including technical system work, creating new reporting using numerous reporting tools, creating custom analyses, general ledger and financial reporting systems, ad-hoc assignments. Assist with with SQL queries.
•Advanced degree and/or technical certification
•3+ years related experience within finance working with financial systems ( GL, A ...
NYC Financial Software Firm needs:
Sr. Business Analyst (Financial Services
• 5-7 years experience with financial reporting, risk management or accounting systems.
• Extensive hands on knowledge of interest rate, foreign currency, commodity derivatives, and cash/liquidity management.
• works as part of a team of analysts, engineers and testers to deliver product enhancements.
• interacts with clients and internal parties such as stakeholders, product managers, ...
Salary + Bonus
100% company paid benefits / matching 401k
Perform marketing analysis, product research and analysis, demand analysis, business analyst including pricing and forecasting analysis advising of opportunities and risks; market competitive analysis; analyze macroeconomic indicators to help determine impact on supply/demand and pricing
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Finance preferred
• 1-4 years exp related experience with understanding of new markets
• Strong ...
Leads various different financial tasks to support the business and foster better decision making by management. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
• Leads complex technical analysis to report on future and current financial performance. ...
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS
CONTROLLERS GROUP EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS
•Monthly close activities (accruals, reclassifications, prepaids, etc.)
•Work with management reporting team to evaluate business drivers and understand impact on expense.
•Business Planning and Financial Modeling
•Budgeting (Revenue, Operating Expense, including compensation and capital)
•Management Reporting (P&L and Capital) – Product Line ...
FAST GROWING CENTRAL NJ MANUFACTURER
• Monthly closing, expense and account analysis
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Financial modeling
• Customer profitability reporting
• Bank and loan reconciliations, borrow base certificates, and daily reporting of cash availability.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with experience in manufacturing, strong computer abilities and organizational skills and excellent ...
Sr. Financial Analyst (CORPORATE)
• Preparation of accurate and timely financial information for use by management in key business decision-making.
• This position is heavily involved in the development of the annual budgets.
• This position is also responsible for preparing financial analysis for the controller, general accounting manager and cost manager as required
• Performing sales analysis for the sales department as required
• Demonstrating sound accounting theory and ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Newark easier than ever before.