Leads various different financial tasks to support the business and foster better decision making by management. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
• Leads complex technical analysis to report on future and current financial performance. ...
•“Hands-On” Collections - establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with both internal and external customers
•Resolve client discrepancies, chargebacks, short-pays, billing issues and disputes
•Prepare and review collection reports, generate and distribute aging reports with commentary using Excel, Pivots, V-look-ups, formulas
•Assist with Month-end Closing Process in preparing reconciliation of accounts
•Obtain and interpret credit reports identifying and recognizing ...
EXCITING FAST GROWING, PUBLICALLY TRADED, INTERNATIONAL COMPANY NEEDS AUDITOR TO BUILD DEPARTMENT AROUND. MINIMAL TRAVEL REQUIRED
The Internal Auditor will have a minimum 3-5 years internal/external auditing experience, Public Accounting experience is preferred. The candidate must possess a good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 regulations and have the ability to analyze business processes, identify related risks and controls and document process flows. ...
Copy the following address into your browser to apply:
Zeifman Orthodontics is looking for a new member to our family to serve the role of Receptionist, Treatment Coordinator, Scheduling specialist, Financial Coordinator, Insurance biller etc.
Your Welcoming smile, winning attitude, positive outlook and friendly personality could make you a strong candidate to grow with us in this great career opportunity. Previous sales and customer ...
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in an annual risk assessment to help develop the risk assessment and annual audit plan for each of the Company’s segments/subsidiaries.
• Coordinate Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing engagements
• Design and execute audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, ...
A publically traded development stage bio-pharmaceutical company, engaging in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs to treat human cancer and other serious disorders is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to spearhead its growing presence in the US.
• Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be responsible for delivering aspects of the finance operations, management reporting and external reporting functions of the company, including:
The Assistant Controller is responsible to manage and direct the accounting & financial functions the Company’s manufacturing division. This includes internal and corporate financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures, financial analysis, general accounting, consolidation of foreign subsidiaries, treasury, accounts payable, payroll, credit and collections, accounts receivable, and cost accounting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL THRIVE IN A VERY FAST PACED ...
Position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Business Support and does not supervise
The Senior Financial Analyst supports several of the Corporate departments by performing monthly and quarterly variance analysis, forecasting support, and ad hoc financial analysis. Special Projects will also be part of the job responsibilities, focused around Corporate financial support.
• Assist with the forecasting, strategic planning, and budget processes ...
Rapidly growing textile company seeks Full Charge Bookkeeper to fill a vital role with tremendous growth opportunity.
- Thorough knowledge of Quickbooks
- Bank & credit card reconciliations,
- Account receivables, Accounts payable,
- Preparing month end reports & schedules,
- Process Payroll
- Maintaining an accurate and complete set of books.
- Purchase orders, Invoicing/Billing, Communication with vendors
- Handle inventory
- Knowledge of Word & Excel is a ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Newark easier than ever before.