Seeking scientist to develop PCR genotyping assays.
*** Extraction and amplification of genomic DNA from animal tissues
*** Primer design and selection
*** PCR Reaction
*** Single Nucleotide polymorphism identification
*** DNA sequencing
*** Allele specific oligonucleotide probes
*** DNA Microarrays Hybridization
Excellent opportunity to join a world recognized organization with comprehensive benefit package, generous time off, excellent vacation and time off, and ...
• Operationally supports and executes the imaging plans outlined in Oncology study protocols including supply of standard language, management of imaging CROs
• Preparation of scope of work, imaging charters, and support imaging data transfer and reconciliation.
• Familiarity with a broad range of imaging techniques.
• Preferred experience in CRO management or CRO environment, and an understanding of Imaging CRO capabilities.
• Basic knowledge of clinical ...
The Clinical Scientist is responsible for the scientific strategy of assigned clinical trials for protocol development, ensuring the review/reporting of quality trial data, and study reporting/publishing in compliance with client’s processes, GCP/ICH and regulatory requirements. Supports program level activities as assigned.
Program/project level responsibilities:
• Support the development of operational plans for clinical deliverables, effectively applying principles of design ...
Shall design and develop formulations of new transdermal products.
*** Transdermal patch physical property testing and rheology testing
*** Transdermal characterization: x-ray powder diffractometry (XRPD), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), and isothermal microcalorimetry (ITMC)
*** Knowledgeable of scale-up, tech transfer, and process optimization.
*** Familiar with transdermal manufacturing unit operations and equipment such as ...
Contact Jeff for more information at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science, Chemical Engineering
- 1-3 years of food product development experience
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and equipment
- Technical competence
- Time management skills
- Basic understanding of the sciences and food recipes
- Computer skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of plant processes and facilities
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Execute tests using ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221
- BS/MS Food Science
- 6+ years of successful product & process development experience in snack foods
- Strong technical foundation with ingredient functionality from cereal, grains, cakes, etc.
- Experience leading programs through the development cycle
- Project management skills
- Ability to interface with marketing, operations, procurement and regulatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop new products and processes from bench top ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221
- BS / MS Food Science, Food Engineering
- 3+ years in food product development, R&D and Manufacturing
- Project management, process development and commercialization experience
- Knowledge of snack products and processes is a plus
- Proven cross-functional team experience
- Strong budget and finance skills
- Willing to travel 25%
Responsible for development and implementation of productivity opportunities
Contact Sonja at 815-756-1221 for more details
The Sr. Scientist will be responsible for the commercialization of new products and providing technical leadership and project management to deliver business objectives.
- BS/MS Food Science
- 8-10 years of food product development in a large CPG company
- Experience developing pet food products a plus but not required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Able to deliver project objectives ...
Seeking several years experience developing immunoassays from concept into commercial in vitro diagnostics for pharmaceutical research clients using Luminex or similar assay development platform.
Shall develop in vitro diagnostics from concept, through design, development, verification and validation, production scale-up and technical transfer.
Join a company focused on the future. We offer extremely generous employment packages including significant upside stock participation, company match 401 ...
It is the formulator scientist responsibility to develop the batches as per current guidelines and to take trials for Development Batches, Scale up Batches and for Validation batches. Formulation Scientist is responsible for Bio- Batches and also to provide documentation for Regulatory purpose. It is responsibility of Formulation Scientist to ensure that the equipment’s used for e.g. Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging are clean and set up properly and the equipment’s are in ...
It is the Formulation Scientist responsibility to develop the batches as per current guidelines and to take trials for Development Batches, Scale up Batches and for Validation batches. Formulation Scientist is responsible for Bio- Batches and also to provide documentation for Regulatory purpose. It is responsibility of Formulation Scientist to ensure that the equipment’s used for e.g. Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating and Packaging are clean and set up properly and the equipment’s are in ...
Mar 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Newark, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.