Contact Jeff for more information at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science, Chemical Engineering
- 1-3 years of food product development experience
- Familiar with manufacturing processes and equipment
- Technical competence
- Time management skills
- Basic understanding of the sciences and food recipes
- Computer skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of plant processes and facilities
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Execute tests using ...
Contact Kristine at the phone number listed.
Key responsibilities include the following:
Ensure regulatory compliance of products, labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to policies and guidelines
• Manage and develop staff and oversee contractors
• Interface across the Snacks and Beverage businesses and with corporate functions to provide the nutrition/regulatory perspective and ensure projects are effectively advanced
• Support implementation/tracking of corporate health & ...
Contact Kristine at 815-756-1221
- BS / MS Food Science, Food Engineering
- 3+ years in food product development, R&D and Manufacturing
- Project management, process development and commercialization experience
- Knowledge of snack products and processes is a plus
- Proven cross-functional team experience
- Strong budget and finance skills
- Willing to travel 25%
Responsible for development and implementation of productivity opportunities
Apr 8 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Newark, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.