Responsible for SEC reporting, SOX compliance and special projects. Perform technical/accounting research.
The individual will manage and prepare SEC filings (10-Q/Ks, 8-Ks, etc.)
Coordinate quarterly earnings release and earnings calls with investors and analysts. Perform technical/accounting research and assist the Accounting and Finance team with the monthly/quarterly close process.
Research and resolve industry isues and ensure compliance with current ...
The primary focus of the function is the direction and management of the financial planning for worldwide and the reporting of actual and forecasted financial performance to Finance Business Partner(s) to allow pro-active and timely decision making.
Specifically this position shall assist in developing , implementing and monitoring the Budget and Planning process for the assigned Finance Business Partner(s) as well as provide support to the Corporate FP&A function.
IDEAL candidate will ...
Daily processing of vendor bills / invoices to customers. Processing of vendor bills may include review / assignment of GL account codes, vouchering and payment
•2 years AP experience using QuickBooks; some bookkeeping would be an asset
•Proficient in Excel & Word
•Good verbal/written communication skills
Financial Reporting Manager
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Assist in preparation of periodic SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K)
• Conduct research on current SEC reporting and technical accounting issues, as necessary
• Preparation of internal monthly reporting package
• Assist in preparation of models, analysis, and due diligence (as necessary) related to potential acquisitions
• Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Assist in Sarbanes-Oxley ...
The Senior Inventory Accountant is responsible for reconciliation of monthly inventories for all entities as required. This role will have responsibility for the accounting and close processes for the business’s distribution inventory. In this role the candidate would provide full support, analysis and reconciliation for various sites during physical inventory. Interact internally with product managers on specific product lines related to scrapping and obsolescence.
Complete all ...
LEADING GLOBAL PUBLICALLY TRADED BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY NEEDS INVENTORY EXPERTISE
- Global Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Recognition and Reporting: Supervise and oversee the group responsible for all global inventory and Cost of Goods Sold recognition journal entries as well as the preparation of management reports on inventory.
- Global Inventory-Related Balance Sheet Accounts: Supervise and oversee the group responsible for all reconciliations of global ...
FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS
CONTROLLERS GROUP EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS
•Monthly close activities (accruals, reclassifications, prepaids, etc.)
•Work with management reporting team to evaluate business drivers and understand impact on expense.
•Business Planning and Financial Modeling
•Budgeting (Revenue, Operating Expense, including compensation and capital)
•Management Reporting (P&L and Capital) – Product Line ...
EXCITING FAST GROWING, PUBLICALLY TRADED, INTERNATIONAL COMPANY NEEDS AUDITOR TO BUILD DEPARTMENT AROUND. MINIMAL TRAVEL REQUIRED
The Internal Auditor will have a minimum 3-5 years internal/external auditing experience, Public Accounting experience is preferred. The candidate must possess a good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 regulations and have the ability to analyze business processes, identify related risks and controls and document process flows. ...
Shared Services Operational Oversight
-The ideal candidate will be someone who has been running Shared Services (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Record-to-Report, Purchasing Operations, Travel & Entertainment, etc.) on the global or international level for at least 5 yrs (MUST).-
- Total direct/indirect reports: 35-40.
-Must have strong experience with metric such as KPI’s.
-Someone who has a proven record of finding efficiencies.
-Someone who has helped automate processes.
-Someone who has set up goals ...
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in an annual risk assessment to help develop the risk assessment and annual audit plan for each of the Company’s segments/subsidiaries.
• Coordinate Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing engagements
• Design and execute audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, ...
A publically traded development stage bio-pharmaceutical company, engaging in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs to treat human cancer and other serious disorders is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to spearhead its growing presence in the US.
• Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be responsible for delivering aspects of the finance operations, management reporting and external reporting functions of the company, including:
The Assistant Controller is responsible to manage and direct the accounting & financial functions the Company’s manufacturing division. This includes internal and corporate financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures, financial analysis, general accounting, consolidation of foreign subsidiaries, treasury, accounts payable, payroll, credit and collections, accounts receivable, and cost accounting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL THRIVE IN A VERY FAST PACED ...
Position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Business Support and does not supervise
The Senior Financial Analyst supports several of the Corporate departments by performing monthly and quarterly variance analysis, forecasting support, and ad hoc financial analysis. Special Projects will also be part of the job responsibilities, focused around Corporate financial support.
• Assist with the forecasting, strategic planning, and budget processes ...
Leads various different financial tasks to support the business and foster better decision making by management. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
• Leads complex technical analysis to report on future and current financial performance. ...
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The position provides direction, management and leadership in the delivery of financial operations reporting functions. The position will be accountable for ensuring accurate and timely reporting, project accounting governance with delivery, development and support of policies and procedures within the community and partnering with the operations group to meet key business financial objectives. Key customers supported include Controller’s ...
Mar 25 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Newark is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.