Description ExamWorks is a dynamic, fast growing global industry pioneer in the health care services sector. Our size, scale and service capabilities, combined with management's vision are transforming the IME industry. We are convinced that the high growth environment, the largest global geographic footprint and most advanced IT platform available differentiates ExamWorks from other IME companies. The company's mission is to rely on the local professional presence, enhance quality of service and ...
Well established General Contraction/Construction Management Company located in Mercer County is seeking qualified candidates for an Accounts Payable/Construction Accounting Assistant.
Candidate should be a self-motivated, client oriented, hands-on professional, who is detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
The person should have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Perform Accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and ...
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in an annual risk assessment to help develop the risk assessment and annual audit plan for each of the Company’s segments/subsidiaries.
• Coordinate Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing engagements
• Design and execute audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, ...
A publically traded development stage bio-pharmaceutical company, engaging in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs to treat human cancer and other serious disorders is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to spearhead its growing presence in the US.
• Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be responsible for delivering aspects of the finance operations, management reporting and external reporting functions of the company, including:
The Assistant Controller is responsible to manage and direct the accounting & financial functions the Company’s manufacturing division. This includes internal and corporate financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures, financial analysis, general accounting, consolidation of foreign subsidiaries, treasury, accounts payable, payroll, credit and collections, accounts receivable, and cost accounting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL THRIVE IN A VERY FAST PACED ...
Position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Business Support and does not supervise
The Senior Financial Analyst supports several of the Corporate departments by performing monthly and quarterly variance analysis, forecasting support, and ad hoc financial analysis. Special Projects will also be part of the job responsibilities, focused around Corporate financial support.
• Assist with the forecasting, strategic planning, and budget processes ...
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for independently performing accurate and timely processing of multi-State U.S. and Canadian payrolls. Position includes entering and maintaining all payroll-related information, for a variety of employee types utilizing ADP Enterprise payroll. This position will be responsible for all aspects of payroll processes, including issuing manual checks, handling garnishments and child support orders, etc. Payroll Specialist exercises independent ...
Leads various different financial tasks to support the business and foster better decision making by management. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
• Leads complex technical analysis to report on future and current financial performance. ...
The Controller is responsible for a diverse range of responsibilities including managing a large team, overseeing general accounting, transaction processing, internal/external financial reporting and internal controls over financial reporting.
• Execution of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close in accordance with applicable accounting standards (US GAAP and SEC regulations)
• Quarterly and annual financial statements, including the drafting of management’s ...
Jun 27 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Newark is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.