The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises staff accountants & Accounts Payable clerks and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses ...
The Senior Inventory Accountant is responsible for reconciliation of monthly inventories for all entities as required. This role will have responsibility for the accounting and close processes for the business’s distribution inventory. In this role the candidate would provide full support, analysis and reconciliation for various sites during physical inventory. Interact internally with product managers on specific product lines related to scrapping and obsolescence.
Complete all ...
LEADING GLOBAL PUBLICALLY TRADED BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY NEEDS INVENTORY EXPERTISE
- Global Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Recognition and Reporting: Supervise and oversee the group responsible for all global inventory and Cost of Goods Sold recognition journal entries as well as the preparation of management reports on inventory.
- Global Inventory-Related Balance Sheet Accounts: Supervise and oversee the group responsible for all reconciliations of global ...
Premier firm, most highly ranked for quality of life, offers opportunity for accounts receivable specialist to join their team. Ideal applicant will have at least 3 years experience, preferably in a law firm.
Company receives the highest grades in work environment, employee morale and use of technology. Candidate will be given sophisticated work and shall receive support from superb administrative staff.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises staff accountants & Accounts Payable clerks and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This ...
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in an annual risk assessment to help develop the risk assessment and annual audit plan for each of the Company’s segments/subsidiaries.
• Coordinate Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance testing engagements
• Design and execute audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, ...
A publically traded development stage bio-pharmaceutical company, engaging in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs to treat human cancer and other serious disorders is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to spearhead its growing presence in the US.
• Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be responsible for delivering aspects of the finance operations, management reporting and external reporting functions of the company, including:
The Assistant Controller is responsible to manage and direct the accounting & financial functions the Company’s manufacturing division. This includes internal and corporate financial reporting, accounting policies and procedures, financial analysis, general accounting, consolidation of foreign subsidiaries, treasury, accounts payable, payroll, credit and collections, accounts receivable, and cost accounting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL THRIVE IN A VERY FAST PACED ...
Position reports to the Senior Manager, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Business Support and does not supervise
The Senior Financial Analyst supports several of the Corporate departments by performing monthly and quarterly variance analysis, forecasting support, and ad hoc financial analysis. Special Projects will also be part of the job responsibilities, focused around Corporate financial support.
• Assist with the forecasting, strategic planning, and budget processes ...
Manage portfolio of accounts and oversee 2-3 AR Clerks. Credit risk appraisals and financial statement analysis; manage business operations, cash flow ability, aging reports of future existing customers to identify trends, measure performance, assess financial strength and develop an assessment of credit risk; run D&B reports to determine credit worthiness; collect past due balances; resolve customer invoice questions or disputes
- 3+ years of experience of Collections management ...
Leads various different financial tasks to support the business and foster better decision making by management. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
• Leads complex technical analysis to report on future and current financial performance. ...
Mar 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Newark is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.